RVM®-E Series Applications: From Pharmaceutical to Powder Coating
The RVM-15E with a 15″ screen diameter and the larger RVM-22E, RVM-30E, RVM-36E, RVM-48E, which utilize 22″, 30″, 36″ & 48″ screen diameters are five of the most efficient and compact sieving and straining machines made. These center-discharge units are extremely effective on many wet or dry applications. Popular uses include quality control check screening of powders, liquid straining, product reclamation, and particle size separation.
Successfully processed products include:paint ink, cosmetics, paper coatings, powdered metals, resins, adhesives, latex, grinding media, foods, powder coatings, lactose, sugar, salt, nuts, dental powders, antibiotics, powder, flour, pharmaceuticals, chocolate, powdered milk, tablets, vitamins, aspirin, spices and an unlimited number of highly specialized applications.
Compact Drum Sifter Flexibility
The economical RVM-15E, RVM-22E, RVM-36E and RVM-48E models are typically utilized as compact drum or hopper sieves. The standard center discharge of each model, along with a portable Vorti-Siv® made heavy duty stand with swivel locking casters, enable efficient container to container screening. The stand is available in all discharge heights or with adjustable legs.
Oversize Discharge Option
Applications with large amounts of oversize may require a scroll mounted to a raised screen. This enables a continuous and uniform discharge of material from the screen surface. Scroll sizes will vary with each application. For example, a full scroll allows greater product retention time on the screen. A half or finger scroll is utilized for free flowing material and greater throughputs. Typically, an 1800 RPM motor is specified for oversize removal.
- Vibratory electric motors 1/3 and 1/2 HP, three phase 230/460/380 volt or single phase 110 volt, continuous duty. TENV or X.P. housing, 50 or 60 Hz.
- Special Discharge Heights By Request.
- Clamps: Four (4) heavy-duty panwork clamps Nickel plated carbon steel or all stainless steel.
- Non-product contact parts: Carbon Steel or 316 stainless steel, sanitary finish.
- Ultra Sonic Deblinding Kit Adaptable (Model SFA) to all models.
- CE certified: EMC89/336/EEC; EN60204-1 directives 98/37/EC.